16cm Copper Frying Pan
Don't let this petite beauty fool you. It may be our smallest frying pan at 16cm, but it produces massively splendid results. Low, flared sides and a flat bottom facilitate browning and searing, and Falk's patented solid copper bimetal construction guarantees even heat distribution which is second to none. This compact culinary gem lives large!
- 2.5mm patented bimetal construction for superior heat distribution
- Low, flared sides and flat bottom to facilitate searing and browning
- Non–reactive stainless interior to ensure pure food flavour
- Ergonomic cast iron handle
Achieve big results with our superb little 16cm frying pan.
Falk Ref: INO2502SF
Diameter: 16cm (6.3") Height: 4cm (1.6") Capacity: 0.66 litres (1.4 pints) Weight: 0.99 kgs (2.2 lbs)
Add the Falk 16cm Copper Frying Pan to your cart
Add a Falk 16cm Copper Lid to your cart
Showing 2 of 6 reviews see all reviews
I would recommend this product to a friend!
I can see me doing more cooking now, these copper pans are a joy to use
393 customers found this review helpful. Did you? Yes, I did!
- Rollover the image to zoom, or click to view this in high definition.
May we also suggest
The Falk Culinair Guarantee...
As you may already know, we provide a
If you are not totally satisfied when you receive your Falk Copper Cookware, you can simply return this to us for a full, no-questions-asked refund.
In addition, all our products carry a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects.